Catalogs include information such as class lists, names of professors, course descriptions and requirements, and provide an overall view of campus life. Pittsburgh-Xenia Theological Seminary (1930-1959) and Western Theological Seminary (1827-1959) consolidated into one institution in 1959 to become Pittsburgh Theological Seminary. Publication is titled Annual Catalogue of the Pittsburgh Theological Seminary from 1960-1971.
Publisher Pittsburgh Theological Seminary
Possible copyright status Reproduction for publication, exhibition, web display or commercial use is only permissible with the consent of Pittsburgh Theological Seminary.
Call number Archives BV4070 .P52 2008-2009
Digitizing sponsor LYRASIS Members and Sloan Foundation
Book contributor Pittsburgh Theological Seminary Library
Collection pittsburghtheologicalseminary; americana
Notes Text partially cut off due to tight margin.